Our Church MissionValues
“...sharing the love of God with others at Harvesting Souls For Jesus and beyond.”
God calls us to share his love with others around us.
The following values guide us in our pursuit of this mission.
- Lost people matter to God, and so they matter to
- The best way to share God's love is to introduce
people to Jesus Christ. We will be intentional about sharing the
good news of Christ with lost people.
- Faith means taking risks and stepping out of our
comfort zone. In the power of the Holy Spirit, we will be
compassionate, gracious, truthful, and bold. We will trust God to
do through us what we cannot do ourselves.
- God wants us to be agents of wholeness and healing,
in physical, emotional, and spiritual spheres, especially among the
poor and disadvantaged.
- God revealed himself to us personally in Jesus.
Relationships are key to all that we do, both in community and in
mission. We will intentionally reach out through personal
relationships. We will also foster corporate relationships and
cooperation with other churches and ministries to further God's
work in our area.
Enter His Ministry