Our ChurchValues Reflect Jesus Values
Our Values Reflect and Imitate the Lord Jesus
- J oyful Worship:
- We worship to honor and celebrate our God. We plan worship to be eventful,
inspiring, and open-hearted toward all.
- E xcellence:
- We want to do everything we do at the highest level of quality. We seek to glorify
God through excellence.
- S ervant Laity:
- Each member is gifted by the Holy Spirit to serve in the body. We believe in an
equipped and empowered lay-ministry. "The laity ministers; the staff administers."
--Ephesians 4:1-3, I Corinthians 12
- U nity of the Church:
- We cherish our unity of faith and purpose. We respect our leadership and our
structure. We have weathered many spiritual storms by the strength of our
unity in Christ.
--I Corinthians 3, I Thessalonians 5:12-13
- S cripture:
- We base all we do on the Bible, God's Holy Word. It is our creed, our guide,
our truth, and our measure. We study it, preach it, believe it, and obey it.
--II Timothy 3:16
- C ommittment:
- We expect members to be committed to the church, just at the church is
committed to the members. Members are expected to serve, to pray, to
tithe, and to attend. We believe that spiritual growth is impossible
--I Corinthians 12:27
- H eartfelt Love:
- We understand that followers of Jesus Christ are to be singularly identified
by their love for one another and for the world.
- R eaching the World:
- We take seriously the Great Commission. We support and are directly involved in
local, state, national, and international ministries.
- I nnovation:
- We want to be flexible in programming in order to be relevant to each
generation. Methods may change; the message never changes.
- S piritual Growth:
- We understand that all believers are called to grow in faith as disciples.
We seek to encourage and enable believers to fulfill their calling in
--II Timothy 2:2
- T heology:
- We are Non-Denominational in doctrine. The church is autonomous and accountable to
Jesus Christ as the head of the church.
Enter His Ministry